“Smallest Digital Printer on the Market.” A fully-digital piezo inkjet printer, designed to print artwork, logos and text on a wide range of roll-fed substrates including Aluminium, Paper-back foil and white-washed foil. UV DOD, top-mounted ideally suited for inline printing of any sized batches, unit dose coding, serialization and marking.
Designed for use within a pharmaceutical environment, this Drop On Demand technology is compact and robust, uses modern, solvent-free UV curing inks, and can be installed on top of any intermittent packaging machine. The DigiMATIC is ideally suited for the inline printing of any sized batches, unit dose coding as well as serialization, and marking.
Benefit from low start-up costs, greater packaging line flexibility and productivity as well as improved Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
- Reliable, proven, high quality solvent-free printing
- Format-free operation
- Data transfer fully digital
- Place-it, customized data management software interface
- Serialization, randomization and code printing available as optional feature
- Simple, user-friendly operation with colour touch-screen control panel
- Adjustments entered via the touch-screen panel
- Ozone-free UV dryer module provide reliable and instant curing of the UV ink
- Replace embossing with simplicity
- Reduce waste
- Shorten reaction time to market demands
- Reduce forecasting times
- Reduce logistics costs
- Enables Track & Trace applications