“Just-in-Time, Drop On Demand Foil / Carton Printer.” Prints sealed blisters, blister packaging cards and small, flat and glued cartons fast and economically. This fully-digital piezo inkjet printing system works with both pre-printed and blank material.
The Hapa 800 BlisterJet/CartonJet uses "Drop On Demand" technology and solvent-free, UV-curing inks to provide perfectly sharp print quality in a single colour or 3 colour spot print applications. Add a successive print head, and the BlisterJet/CartonJet is able to print more colours or be used in a CMYK capacity.
Cut downtime and improve overall production runtime by producing pre-printed or blank blisters/cartons in large runs in-house or off-site; then custom print to order with the Hapa 800 BlisterJet/CartonJet. Increase flexibility, cut forecasting times, and reduce the number of SKU’s as well as streamline logistics. An easy to use, GMP compliant in-house printer, the BlisterJet/CartonJet offers an optimal, cost-saving solution for the pharmaceutical medical and healthcare industries.
- Late Stage Customization of pre-printed, sealed blisters / blister packaging cars and small, flat and glued cartons
- Respond rapidly to new markets
- Economical production of micro to small batches
- Increase blister line OEE
- Serialization, randomization and coding in print quality
- Produce what you need and cut reconciliation and wastage
- Reliable, proven, high quality solvent-free printing
- Format free operation saves time and money
- Fully digitally data transfer
- Pharma-tailored data management software interface Place-it
- Simple, user-friendly operation with colour, touch-screen control panel
- Adjustments are entered via the touch-screen panel
- Ozone-free UV dryer modules provide reliable and instant curing of the UV ink