Zebra Technologies Corporation has released the new ZT200 line of tabletop printers, designed for barcode and label printing in light industrial and commercial settings.
The new series is said to have been designed with the user in mind, taking into account customer feedback, and offers advanced printer integration capabilities and complete device management – ideal for order picking and packing, shipping and receiving and cross-docking.
“This is an exciting time for bar code printers and other AIDC technologies as new adopters are turning to these technologies,” says Zebra Technologies EMEA product manager Richard Hughes-Rowlands.
“The ZT200 answers the market need of small and medium-sized businesses interested in these technologies to increase business efficiencies.”
Key benefits of the ZT200 series include:
- Fast installation and integration with multiple connectivity options
- Compact and space-saving design – easy to fit into tight spaces, maximising work space
- Intuitive, effortless media loading – easy to use and maintain
- High print quality with greater print precision, even on narrow media
- Reliable and durable, built for commercial environments with minimal downtime
- Compliant with the Energy Star programme in the US
The new ZT200 line fits into customers’ existing enterprises and helps to limit ownership costs, maximising printer uptime thanks to its ease of connection to the network and maintenance without the use of tools. The intuitive user interface also simplifies the user’s learning curve for the product.
“From the design to the features, these latest offerings address the pain points of our customers while providing them with a reliable platform that can be updated in the field,” says Hughes-Rowlands.
Zebra’s ZT220 tabletop printer