Printronix Auto ID launches T600,
Printronix Auto ID launches T600
To complement its well established and highly respected range of industrial thermal and mobile printers, Printronix Auto ID, has added to its new line of desktop devices with the launch of the T600 mid-range thermal desktop printer.
“Continuing our commitment to give exceptional value in our printing solutions, the T600 follows in the footsteps of the T400 compact desktop we launched last autumn. It too offers features and performance akin to what you’d expect from more expensive desktop machines,” says Amine Soubai, Director, Printronix Auto ID EMEA.
Customers of the new T600 can expect:
- Print speed of 8 inches per second outpaces the competition
- Powerful 32-bit processor speeds up ‘first label out’ thereby increasing productivity
- Tough double clamshell exterior makes it ideal for the ‘hard knocks’ of desktop life in healthcare, retail, manufacturing and goods in/out areas.
- Choose between direct thermal or thermal print
- Compact; smaller than the average shoebox
- Connects by Serial, Ethernet, USB 2.0 or USB Host
- Easy to navigate menu on well-defined 2.3” colour screen
- Media and ribbons easily loaded
- Less ribbon replacements with generous 110 metre ribbon length
“Our reputation for reliability and quality has been earned on enterprise-grade printers producing high volumes of labels. We continue to offer and develop such machines but equally we recognise the market need for affordable and highly productive desktop printers. Our association with TSC Auto ID has enabled us bring complementary products to the market quicker and to offer a broader range of printers to our existing customers and prospects,” offers Amine.