London's Premier Packaging Show Packed with Creativity
Exhibition news Sep 2014
Packaging Innovations and Luxury Packaging London
30 September – 1 October 2014
London’s premier packaging show packed with creativity
Packaging Innovations and Luxury Packaging London opens its doors next week and is guaranteed not only to enthuse, but also inspire. The show has completely sold out, with more than 180 exhibitors, over 130 product launches, exciting new show features and an array of educational and informative seminars.
Exhibitor highlights include:
– MASSILLY (stand GB34) is launching a tin canister for ‘magnum’ sized bottles.
– SACO Ltd (stand D19) is unveiling its new Jar Cap range, with an innovative ‘rolled edge’.
– Abbey Labels (stand C27) will be showcasing its new self-adhesive labels.
– AEGG (stand VG1) is launching three new products: a sundae pot, midi pagoda pot and a thin walled PP pot.
– Set to wow the beverage industry is Airpack Systems (stand A14) with its new beer bottle inflatable packaging solution.
– Benson Box (stand D7) will be launching its revolutionary meal solutions carton packs.
– Lighting up the show will be Leo Luxe (stand E17) with its new luxury packaging ranges, Eclipse and Imperial, utilising Haptic Magic technology.
– Solutia Packaging (stand E45) is set to unveil its 100% recyclable folding eyewear cases, made from paper, lined with telate and scratch papers.
– For visual merchandising SERAM (stand B5) is launching a service to help its customers decorate shop windows according to their packaging.
– Celebrating its 50th Golden Anniversary is Label-form Limited (stand A7) for supplying self adhesive labels to the packaging industry.
– MJS Packaging Services Ltd (stand C9) is showcasing its new model – Mini VFFS.
– Strand Paper & Board/Eska Graphic Board (stand F21) is proud to announce the introduction of Eskablack – a premium black dyed solid board.
– Richmond Containers CTP Ltd (stand GB32) will debut its premium beauty collection by Richmond to the UK market.
– Desjardin (stand F35) will present its new range of aluminium screw-lid tins manufactured and made in France for the cosmetic industry.
– Croxsons (stand F3) is launching a new range of ultra-premium spirit bottles.
– Innavisions Ltd (stand C5) will be showcasing a 125ml paperboard single serve ice cream pack with plastic lid and spoon.
– Vetroplas Packaging Ltd (stand A3) is launching EZR Foamer, a completely new concept to dispense instant foam, from a flip top cap.
– Procos GmbH (stand GB47) will debut its bag and box combo – the Luxury Carrier Box.
– Smurfit Kappa (stand A16) will be exhibiting for the first time KARTONFLUTE, a development of Smurfit Kappa’s T-Flute, high-quality microflute board.
In addition to new products and services, visitors to Packaging Innovations and Luxury Packaging will be able to grab some exclusive show offers and take part in competitions.
– Papeteries De Montsegur (stand Gb29) is offering 10% off its printed goods to visitors at the show.
– The Box Office (stand D22) is also offering 10% discount for all orders placed at the show.
– Reproflex (GB44) is running an interactive competition at show ‘The PackQuest’. Using the app Packlinc visitors to the show have to scan for hidden codes around the show to win an iPad.
– Connect Packaging Limited (stand GB14) is offering a show discount of 15% for any enquiries or orders placed during this show.
– ESC Packaging (stand E65) is offering a 10% discount if you use the promo code ‘LONDON2014’ when shopping online. The code will go live 29th September and is valid until the end of October.
As well as a packed exhibition hall there will be a whole host of show features including:
– The Luxury Packaging Conference – New for 2014
– The Drinks Symposium – New for 2014
– Innovation Gallery – New for 2014
– learnShops seminar programme
– The Beauty Symposium
– Lions’ Lair
– The BIG Packaging Debate
– Packaging Consultancy Clinic
– The 56th annual Starpack Awards
– Networking Drinks Party
For further information visit www.easyFairs.com/PI-LONDON or contact +44 (0)20 8843 8800.