Wexxar/BEL, powered by Pro Mach, introduces an innovative modular system for forming, packing, and sealing cases to Latin American customers at Expo Pack Guadalaja, which takes place between 13 to 15 June.
This semi-automatic system, which features the BEL 505 case former/case erector, the company’s case hold down conveyor/expandable packing station, and the BEL 150 pressure sensitive case taper, helps businesses cost effectively increase output.The ruggedly built and easy to operate modular system expands as businesses flourish. (Wexxar/BEL Booth # 2414)
"The BEL 505 + 150 form, pack, and seal system was engineered for those companies seeking a balance between greater output and moderate investment in automation," said Sander Smith, Product Manager, Wexxar/BEL. "Every feature of this modular system contributes to ease of operation, long service life, and productivity and growth."
BEL 505 semi-automatic case former/case erector
BEL 505 units comprise a line of semi-automatic case forming stations for manual hand packing operations. Each BEL 505 model is compact and ergonomically laid out. For example, operators can stand on either side of a BEL 505 to accommodate right or left handedness or the configuration of the work area. BEL 505 handles a wide range of case types and sizes. At a fraction of the cost of fully automatic case erectors, the BEL 505 semi-automatic case former/erector provides an economical and effective way to leverage manual labor and speed up packing. Standard features include:
- Dynamic flap-folding system power folds all bottom flaps
- Formed cases are positioned on a roller deck for either easy loading on the former for one person packing or transfer to a packing conveyor for two or more packers
- Designed and built in North America with premium materials
- Easy case size changes – tool-less case size changes are simple and quick with change points accessible from both operational sides of the machine
- Lasting performance – corrosion resistant and paint free construction guards against machine wear and extends machine life
- On machine instructions – user friendly pictorial guides and color coded labeling for convenient operation and size changes