Compelo Packaging - Latest industry news and analysis is using cookies

ContinueLearn More

Pro Mach to open new Federal facility in Wisconsin, US

Packaging equipment manufacturer Pro Mach will open a new facility for its bottling systems production subsidiary Federal in Pewaukee, Wisconsin in the US.

Located at the RidgeView Corporate Park in Pewaukee, the new 78,000ft² building is scheduled to break ground on 12 November 2013.

The company plans to use about 85% space for manufacturing and the remaining 15% for office purposes.

Federal vice president and general manager Frank Johanek said the company needs more space to accommodate national and international sales growth that supports 21st century manufacturing technology and practices.

"We’re pleased that we’re staying close to the area and community where it all started for us," Johanek added.

In 2012, Federal was acquired by Pro Mach, an integrated packaging machinery company in the US.

Federal designs and manufactures liquid filling and capping machines for the dairy, juice, specialty drink, chemical, coatings, and pharmaceutical industries.

The company expects to increase the number of employs by 10% over the next eighteen months.