Packaging innovations for perfumery and cosmetics products on the market since December 2009 have been celebrated by the 2010 PCD Awards.
Here are the category winners:
1. Pierre Fabre, Eau Thermale Avène ‘Tolérance Extrême’: Vincent Cazelles, packaging development manager, Pierre Fabre Pharma & Cosmetics; and Sébastien Polycarpe, marketing group leader, Pierre Fabre.
2. ‘Roll’on Accord Parfait’ foundation cream by L’Oréal.
3. Rouge d’Armani lipstick: Gilles Coatrieux, packaging engineer, lips and nails division, L’Oréal. The cap has magnets that reposition it properly no matter how the cap is replaced.
4. ‘HR’ lipstick: Isabelle Vincent, make-up technical development engineer, Helena Rubinstein. Enhanced with 24-carat gold thanks to special Solev equipment.
5. ‘Singulier ‘ mascara, YSL: Eric Caullier, make-up packaging manager at L’Oréal. Stands out because of an innovative twisted brush.
6. Nina Ricci ‘Ricci Ricci’ perfume represented by: Xavier Leboucher, packaging development director, Puig; and Michel Consul, packaging development project manager, Nina Ricci.
7. Paco Rabanne, ‘Gold Collector One Million’ perfume represented by Xavier Leboucher, packaging development director, Puig, and Clément Moreau, packaging development project manager,
1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 6 6 7 7