Compelo Packaging is using cookies

ContinueLearn More

Salary: £35-40K Basic + Bonus, Car or Allowance, 6% Pension, Life AssuranceLocation: Southern EngLocation: Southern England

Job Reference: IP1810

Job Title: Area Sales Manager

Salary: £35-40K Basic + Bonus, Car or Allowance, 6% Pension, Life Assurance

Location: Southern England

Commutable Locations: Bristol, Birmingham and Oxford

Company Profile:

The company are part of a global organisation that are market leaders in the supply and provision of barrier film and flexible packaging to the meat, poultry and cheese markets. Within the UK alone they turnover in excess of £4million.

Job Specification:

The role is to cover the southern part of the UK which turns over in excess of £1.6 million. You will be required to manage the accounts approx 90% of the time and the other 10% new business. You will be required to project manage a variety of projects.


You will need to have a proven track record of selling into the meat, poultry and cheese markets. Any knowledge of the packaging industry would be of interest however market knowledge is of more interest.

For more details of this position, or to register your interest in this role, contact us now or email your CV to

Wallace Hind Selection is a specialist sales and marketing recruitment consultancy. Since 1992 our team of sales and marketing consultants have been successfully recruiting sales and marketing personnel in the UK and Europe.

If this role does not match your sales and marketing experience or requirements contact us in confidence as we have many other excellent sales and marketing opportunities and our team of highly experienced and dedicated sales and marketing consultants will provide you with a personal, individual service to ensure the right job is found for you.

We also specialise in a wide range of positions within the Packaging industry, which incorporates all roles within these industries, including the following:

Sales Executives, Sales Managers, Sales Directors, Business Development Managers, Account Managers, Key Account Managers, General Managers, Managing Directors, Production Managers, Production Directors, Design Managers, Design Engineers, Engineering Managers, Technical Managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Service Engineers, Internal Sales Engineers & PLC Programmers.

These positions cover a wide range of products and services including:

Packaging Machinery, Process Machinery, Converting Machinery, Printing Equipment, Corrugated, Cartons, Flexibles, Films, Labels, Containers, Merchants, Manufacturers, Distributors, Sales Offices & Agents