Royal Philips has announced the latest release of TissueMark, which now supports region of interest detection for the majority of molecular testing and helps research labs improve the accuracy of tumor estimation.
RelatedNew test scans tumour cells shapes to identify women with ovarian cancer
Popular Trending today
- New ultra-precise ultrasound technology to provide clearer medical images for doctors
- New test scans tumour cells shapes to identify women with ovarian cancer
- Asuragen launches kit to detect CAG repeats in exon 1 of HTT gene
- FDA grants fast track status to ONM-100 to detect tumors during surgery
- Marubeni invests in AI medical imaging diagnostic systems developer Enlitic