We are pleased to officially announce that Callstream have partnered with Open GI to offer a new range of technology and communications services to UK insurance brokers.
Through the partnership, Open GI’s customer base will be able to integrate our range of call centre technology into its wider back office platform. This integration will provide insurance brokers with:
– Increased customer retention and conversion
– Combined web and call enquiry tracking for more effective marketing spend
– More efficient management of claims partners
– An immediate disaster recovery and business continuity infrastructure
– PCI compliance Level 1
– Fast responses to aggregator enquiries to maximise the ‘magic minute’
– Ongoing reduction in capital expenditure.
We will be offering our feature-rich range of cloud-based call centre technology products dedicated to the needs of insurance brokers. This includes the latest additions to our product portfolio:
– Midas is an integrated dialler that makes the most of inclusion on aggregators’ websites, intelligently selecting the best leads according to an insurer’s own priorities.
– Vault enables callers to enter their credit card details via their telephone keypad, but suppresses the tones so they are not audible to call recording systems or call centre agents. As data is passed securely to the payment gateway and not stored, Vault achieves PCI Level 1 compliance.
– Webtrace tracks each visitor to the website and assigns them a unique telephone number to call, matches the customer’s online history to the telephone call, and provides a complete picture of the customer journey and accurate customer acquisition costs.
Working with Open GI, we will also be jointly developing specific products to integrate with their market-leading back office management systems. For example, a fully integrated SMS function has just recently gone live and there will be more to follow.
"Partnering with an industry leader like Open GI is a mutually advantageous opportunity," said Mick Crosthwaite, CEO, Callstream. "Together we are giving insurance brokers access to a range of products to enhance efficiency and help drive their businesses, seamlessly integrated into their current back office systems."
Simon Hughes, Sales and Marketing Director, Open GI, added, "our working partnership with Callstream has gone from strength to strength. We are delighted to be able to offer our brokers the opportunity to access the products and support available from Callstream through our back office management systems."