Ecodyne UET engineers and manufactures air-cooled heat-exchangers (radiators) for the power generation industry. Our ECO-TAC range of products and services are built from the ground up to provide the lowest Total Acquisition Cost and extremely low project risk.
Ecodyne delivers high quality assurance on its products and services. As such, advantages of ECO-TAC air-cooled heat-exchangers are numerous. All featuring the lowest total acquisition cost, and include:
– 50% saving on civil works and supporting structure
– 50% saving on packaging and shipping costs
– 50% saving on onsite costs while simultaneously reducing risk of project delay
Supplier of advanced air-cooled systems
Applications of ECO-TAC air-cooled heat-exchangers
ECO-TAC air-cooled heat-exchangers are widely used to cool:
– Gas turbines (OCGT, CCGT / CCPP, oil cooler, water cooler, CCW)
– Steam turbines
– Gas engines and diesel engines (remote radiators, charge-air, seal-oil, back-to-back design)
– Auxiliary systems (pumps, sampling ports, etc.)
– Biomass plants
– Solar thermal plants
As with ECO-TAC, Ecodyne’s full product range involves expert engineering for complete modular turn-key solutions, fast-tracking projects, and minimizing project risk. Our solutions include custom-engineering, experienced project management, documentation (QA and O&M), 3D drawings, factory assembly and acceptance testing, logistic and onsite services and all necessary accessories.
Accessories for your ECO-TAC air-cooled heat-exchangers
Customers can minimize interfaces (and risk onsite) and reduce purchasing administration costs by ordering accessories together with the air-cooled heat-exchanger. Accessories available include:
– Supporting steel structures,
– Access ladders, handrails and fan deck,
– Interconnecting / manifold piping,
– Pump-skids (minimize interfaces),
– Expansion tanks (open or closed),
– Chemical dosing stations (for corrosion inhibitor / antifreeze),
– Instrumentation and control (I&C),
– Motor control centers (MCCs)
About Ecodyne UET
Ecodyne UET is a Berkshire Hathaway company with over 65 years of experience manufacturing cost-effective solutions to the power industry. Our satisfied customers include many leading gas-turbine, steam turbine and reciprocating engine OEMs and EPC companies.
Our sales team can assist you to calculate how much you could save for your project with ECO-TAC air-cooled heat-exchangers from Ecodyne UET.