Known under the trading name of PM Piping, the companies belonging to the Project Materials Group specialise in providing piping materials and other steel products to engineering operators and contractors. PM Piping provides solutions for the oil, gas, renewable, and petrochemical industries.
PM Piping is active and has robust experience in Linepipe projects, Process Piping, Power Generation, Offshore, and Renewable Energy:
- Linepipe Projects – Seamless, HFI (ERW) and SAW linepipes for pipeline projects including the supply of induction bends and corrosion coating.
- Process Piping – Packages including pipes, fittings, flanges & valves as well as nuts & bolts, gaskets, filters, strainers etc.
- Power Generation – Heavy wall seamless and welded carbon and alloy pipes, along with associated fittings and flanges.
- Offshore – Structural steels including seamless and welded tubulars, beams, plates and cones, conductor pipes and
- Renewable Energy – Monopiles, transition pieces and complete fabrication of jackets and tripods.
The PM Piping product range supplies comprehensive and innovated solutions in regards to all steel materials implemented in the energy industry. Piping materials that are offered include:
- Carbon steel
- Alloy and Stainless Material Grades
- Special material grades such as Hastelloy, Inconel, Monel, Duplex, Copper-Nickel and more
Continue reading to discover more about PM Piping’s steel products and services.