HYGROPHIL® F 5673 was particularly designed for the natural gas industry. In the meantime it is used for moisture measurement in a diversity of gases and liquids. Due to the high-quality materials the sensor is extremely robust and resistant to almost all mediums. for different gas and liquid hydrocarbon process streams.
- Bio- and Natural Gas: Gas treatment, (Bio) Feed in plants, gas transport, transfer stations, gas dryers, underground gas storage (UGS), LNG
- Petrochemical Industry: Recycle gas streams, gaseous and liquid hydrocarbons, fuels
- Technical and Industrial Gases: Improving operation of power plants and controlling quality
- Chemical Industry: Process safety and evaluating performance of different catalysts
The measuring principle of the Hygrophil® F 5673 is patented. Based on the low service and maintenance efforts required the analyzer has established itself in many different markets.
- Stable for long periods and no drift
- Maintenance-free (no re-calibration)
- Up to three sensor channel operation
- In-situ measurement possible due to retraction tool
BARTEC BENKE GmbH
Tel: +49 40 72703 0
Fax: +49 40 72703 363