NuMARK Credit Union is working with Digital Insight to answer the digital banking needs of its more than 28,600 members.
The credit union will offer the following new solutions powered by Digital Insight:
* Digital banking platform – Powered by a services-oriented architecture, it provides NuMARK Credit Union the flexibility and control to develop and integrate new content, deeply personalize member experience, and distinguish their unique brand.
* iOS and Android mobile banking applications – Digital Insight’s highly rated mobile banking applications will provide NuMARK Credit Union’s members with convenience to manage their finances on the go.
* Remote Deposit Capture – NuMARK Credit Union’s members will be able to make quick, successful deposits using their mobile device.
* FinanceWorks™ – A personal financial management solution that will provide NuMARK Credit Union members with access to their total financial picture in one place to help with important financial decision-making.
* Purchase Rewards – NuMARK Credit Union members will have access to personalized, cash back offers from a variety of retailers.
* Bill Pay – The ability to receive, view and pay bills seamlessly via online or mobile banking will be available to NuMARK Credit Union members.
"We were impressed with the strength and ease of use of Digital Insight’s solutions," said Ann Dubie, President/CEO of NuMARK Credit Union. "We wanted to be sure that our membership had a seamless conversion to Digital Insight’s solutions and were extremely happy with the overall implementation experience."
Digital Insight enjoys a 4.6 star rating on the Apple App Store and, according to an independent industry expert, nine of the top 10-rated banking apps are powered by Digital Insight.
"NuMARK Credit Union has a long history in their community of providing superior member service," said Jeff Hughes, general manager of Digital Insight and CTO of NCR Financial Services. "We’re excited to be working with them to provide a seamless, consistent experience across channels that makes it easier for consumers and businesses to manage their money."