TD opened a first-of-its kind concept branch in Coquitlam that marries environmental sustainability and legendary customer service in a uniquely inviting space.
The branch, located at 101-3387 David Avenue, Coquitlam opened on October 14 and offers full service 6 days a week in a space that facilitates comfortable customer interactions.
"This concept branch merges our commitment to delivering a legendary experience to our customers with our commitment to the environment," said Rick Dhillon, Branch Manager, TD Canada Trust. "The branch combines customer-centric functionality and engaging meeting spaces, so our employees can deliver a unique banking experience and meet our customers’ evolving needs."
The energy efficient branch space can be quickly reorganized to accommodate the growing needs of the local customer base; whether that means adding more rooms for customers to meet with financial experts, or additional teller space to cut down on wait times.
More comfort, convenience and sustainable attributes include:
* The inviting, open concept feel encourages collaboration and conversation so our customers can get the meaningful, personalized advice they need.
* Energy-efficient design helps reduce the branches environmental footprint and reinforce our commitment to the environment.
* The customer lounge offers a comfortable space to gather or wait for an appointment with access to free WIFI and tablet computers loaded with helpful resources.
* Digital displays throughout the branch and an interactive touch screen offer customers access to current information, advice and tips to help manage their finances while they wait to see a customer service representative.
* Sustainable interior elements like responsibly sourced wood finishes, recycled materials and low energy lighting.
* A flexible, scalable design means everything – including the walls, fixtures and wickets – is movable. This flexibility allows the branch to easily grow and adapt along with the needs of the community in as little as three days.